Thursday, December 17, 2009

To Be Seen as Beautiful


To be seen as beautiful--what a wonderful thing! A week ago I photographed a family whom I have been photographing since the first pregnancy. That would be 11 years of annual photographs. The kids come to my studio once a year and for an afternoon they get to just be themselves in front of camera. It is amazing to see their personalities blossom. Their mom told me that the oldest daughter told her that it makes her feel beautiful to be photographed. And she is. And we all are. And sometimes it helps if we take a moment to say that to someone. To behold someone as beautiful--go ahead, make someone's day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cynamon Quinton MS, RD, CD said...

I just read the excerpt from 'this is who I am' on Rosanne's website. Thank you for contributing such a profound message to a world unnecessarily consumed by image! As a nutritionist I will be recommending the book for individuals to embrace health, and eat to optimize one's abilities rather than to look 'picture' perfect.
Cynamon Quinton MS, RD, CD
owner, Nutrition Solutions LLC
www.nutritionsolutionsllc.com

July 16, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home